- Think Change
- About NetIP
- Contact Us
NetIP programming focuses specifically on the opportunities and challenges in four pillar areas: professional development, community service, political awareness, and cultural awareness. This year we have invited changemakers to speak at our thought-provoking panels and workshops, as well as opportunities to discover Chicago for ample networking opportunities across industries.
What does Think Change mean, professionally?
- Expanding your professional network across North America
- Networking with professionals outside of your industry for cross-functional ideas
- Challenging yourself to think outside of the box
What does Think Change mean, in terms of community service?
- Learning how you can help improve the community you live in
- Networking with professionals who motivate and inspire people to make a difference in our local and broader communities
- Challenging yourself to give back to your community
What does Think Change mean, politically?
- Understanding your current political climate and what it means to the South Asian community
- Networking with professionals involved in local and national policies
- Challenging yourself to become a changemaker
What does Think Change mean, culturally?
- Learning about the South Asian culture and how to adapt to the changing times
- Networking with professionals who bring awareness about South Asian cultural issues
- Challenging yourself to embrace and share the South Asian culture