Welcome to Chicago
- Central Location with easy accessibility via airplane, train or automobiles
- Home to 31 Fortune 500 companies
- Third largest city in the U.S.
- Third largest South Asian population in the U.S.
- Access to historical and diverse venues, including museums, boats, and art centers
- More than 100 eclectic neighborhoods
- Diversity in food, arts, and culture
- Successful and established NetIP Chicago chapter
- Chicago Architectural Boat Tour
- Chicago Segway Tour
- Chicago Gangster Tour
- Navy Pier
- Jogging along Lake Michigan
- Shopping on The Magnificent Mile
- Milliennium Park, Cloud Gate, also known as “The Bean”
- Check out some of the tallest skyscrapers in the world: Sears Tower, Trump International Hotel and Tower, Aon Center, and John Hancock Center
- Home of major sports teams! Watch a Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Cubs, and/or Chicago Bulls game!
Photo credit goes to Matt O'Brien Photography